Saturday, October 20, 2012

A New Puppy!

It was so exciting to bring our new little puppy home today and surprise our kiddos! He is 12 weeks old and his name is Chewy! The kids are all loving him and we have been told countless times how happy they are and that we are the best parents ever! I told the kids I was going to go pick up an early Christmas present for them and when I came home they were shocked and thrilled with their very own puppy! Lexy later told me that she couldn't believe it because she thought the present was gonna be "just a regular toy or maybe even a washing machine" she is too funny! So far the dog is very well behaved and just the cutest little guy! Welcome to the family Chewy!








2 comments:

  1. Such fun you will all have with your new puppy. Such a cutie.
    Teaching him how to behave will be a family affair that everyone can learn and grow from. I love how dogs teach responsibility while they keep the love coming, and discipline for all becomes a little more understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David is not fooling me . . . I know that is short for Chewbacca! Enjoy the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete